Happy Birthday Ina and Hina!

by - November 29, 2018


Okay its been forevers since I've made a special birthday shout out to my little sister Ina and her first born cutie of a daughter Hina! Thanks sis for always being a sweet heart to me and to many who had the blessings of knowing you. I'm forever thankful for your gentle and strong spirit whenever I'm around you. You are a wonderful person inside and out. Don't ever change. Continue to smile brightly and share your light to the world. I miss you daily and I know that even when we are far apart, you are always in my heart and prayers. To my little big niece Hina, oh man how much you have grown. I haven't been in your life as much as I would love to, but know that you are a special young lady who has so much great things in store for you. Be strong and loving as your mother and grandmothers are. Share your talents and skills to bless anyone and everyone that you meet. I pray that the Lord will forever watch over you, your Mom and your family forever. Take care of your self and stay close to the Lord in all that you both do. Have a Happy belated Birthday Ina & Hina! Luv you both!!


You May Also Like

0 Comments