My Hawaii Trip was fun and I'm missing it so much!

by - November 15, 2018



It's nothing more daunting to think about how much of a hurtful and memorable place can impact a person's life at any given moment in time. For me going to Hawaii and seeing familiar places, thinking about the good and bad times I had there and enjoying some of my time with family was really nice. I never thought that I would actually miss it. After Mom passed away, I told myself that I will never miss Hawaii. But being around my nieces and sisters who lives there, I had a change of heart. It's still not home without my Mom being there and I couldn't hide the fact that I did miss being back. But I couldn't shake off the harsh feeling of unresolved issues, hurt, trust issues and tons of anger. When you feel the bad juju around someone, you just know not to be around them and avoid them at every cost. That was hard especially when its family. As the days went on, there were so many ups more than downs for me. But I was trying very hard to stay calm and keep my balance of emotion in check. Experiencing what I had gone through that week helped me be more forgiving and hard core on not taking any crap from no one. For being a religious person, I know for the fact that I was praying for peace, the adversary was trying to ruin any moment he got during our stay. And I had faith that the Lord will be with us and help us along the way. So many things could of gone wrong, but I refuse to let that happen. Prayer helped me more than anyone could know. Faith was tested, patience was tested, love and hope was tested the most. I thanked God for blessing me and my family with a lot of peace, for the most part of this trip. I hope that I would never go through that again. Not everything was mended, but for the sake of my adorable nieces, we all did our best to be there for them as much as possible. I can't change the past but I know that I can make the best of the now for the blessing of the future. May we all have more Faith to overcome the hard emotional, mental, spiritual and physical issues we may be experiencing on the daily. I love my family and I wouldn't change them regardless of our flaws. We weren't meant to have a perfect family, we are a family to make our relationship perfect. I hope that makes sense. Anyways, have a good weekend and make every moment count.


























You May Also Like

0 Comments