It's December and the year is almost over...this year has come & gone!

by - November 30, 2018


Now its the last month of the year and I can't believe how much time has gone and I'm still getting use to saying its 2018! Wow! That's all I can say right now. So many wonderful things has happened throughout this year alone. From more product testing, a few trips and vacations, taking tons of photos, eating so many yummy foods, experiencing many spiritual and meaningful moments, relaxing on many comfy beds and spending good quality time with my family and friends. Even though it's the last month of the year, it's also my birthday month. For some it would mean the world to do some many fun things on their birthday, but for me all I want to do is REST, RELAX AND SLEEP! It's been so busy lately that I don't even sleep well, which isn't good but hey I'm still here and alive. Thank goodness!?! I hope to have a quiet, restful and comfy birthday. No interruption. No irritations. I'm literally going to turn off my cell phone so that everyone can leave a message on my phone or call my husband if its really important that they need to get a hold of me. Anyways, I hope to get that one wish or something even better, to go to a relaxing place away from the city and people.*praying for a miracle* Well have a wonderful weekend everyone. 
Stay warm or cool where ever you are. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments