Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #62

by - November 12, 2018

TRANSFERS! 
So another transfer has passed and I have received a NEW ASSIGNMENT!! I will be getting transferred out of Sparks and will be opening up a new Sisters area in RENO! I AM SO EXCITED! Sparks has been real and I will forever remember my experiences and things that I've learn. I have grown to really love the people in this area so its going to be hard to leave. But the Elders will do good here! 

   My new companion will be coming in from the MTC in Provo. I will find out who she is when she arrives from the airport tomorrow! We will be serving in the Galena and Demonte Ranch Wards!!! I am excited to train again!! And to finally get to serve in the mission's Capital! 

This passed transfer has been hard but I am excited to start fresh in a new area with a new companion and to work harder than I ever have! Its gonna be great! I don't have much time left so I refuse to waste a second of it! 

Other than receiving my new assignment, This week was great. Sister Loftice and I met a lot of interesting people. Got yelled at a couple of times and was told we needed to rethink our lives. But it was still a good week and we saw cool miracles.
 We met with a woman named Tina who is a less active member. Earlier that day Tina was going through a hard time and wished for the missionaries to stop by. And then we came knocking on her door. It was cool and we were able to visit with her and show her a video about Jesus Christ. We talked about how we can be strengthened as we turn to God. 
Angela
We met Angela last week and we we able to meet with her again yesterday. She had lots of questions for us. She mentioned that she is gay and asked what we thought about that. We taught how God is a loving Heavenly Father who loves us all equal and that he taught us to do the same. We also taught the importance of a marriage between man and woman and the importance of our purpose here on earth. It was kinda scary to teach because we weren't sure how she would react. But she took it well. She asked why bad things happen to good people which we have yet to answer because we got distracted talking about other things. But Angela is awesome and truly wants to find the answers to her questions. 

Well its been fun here in Sparks. I just got here but I know that I have work to do in Reno! 
Thanks everyone for all your love and support! Until next week! 

Sister Tupuola 
here's my new address 
1001 South Meadows Parkway #313 
Reno, Nevada 89521 

You May Also Like

0 Comments