Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #13 & #14

by - November 27, 2018

Hinulugang Taktak, Antipolo City

A cool experience that happened is that we invited John Carlo, a person we found on the street, 21 years old, and the 3rd time visiting him we asked him to read the Book of Mormon.... When we came back the Fourth visit we asked "how did your book of Mormon reading go?, and he replied " Oh Konti lang (or a little) Nagbasa ako hanggang chapter 10 of 1st Nephi"   We were so surprised! Like, that's a lot of reading ! haha Well, Please pray for him, as well as many others we teach in all aspects of their life, life can be 
sobrang mahirap (very hard) sa philippinas! 

Well, Mahal Kita!


Hey sorry I took so long to finally reply to you all!, 

I Really really Talaga Loved all of the letters you have sent sa akin! 
Maganda lahat! (all beautiful)
 I will let you know if I need anything, I understand that the shipping here is really expensive, so I appreciate all that you do for me and all of the support, ha especially with the Scriptures on the postcards! and lol the weather here is cool and humid now, pero it will get hot next year in like June to Sept!  Well I love all of you! Marami Salamat po


You May Also Like

0 Comments