Early Christmas gift from Aunty Rose

by - December 17, 2022

 


Earlier this year, I had the honors to take Aunty Rose family photos in Draper. I twas a hot summer day and I was able to get some nice shots regardless of the summer heat. She wanted to pay me, but I told her that because I was not a professional photographer, I wanted to do it for free since it was Uncle Rob's 60th birthday. Well fast forward to December, she message me this morning to let me know that she sent me another text and to have a wonderful Christmas. I checked my text messages and found an unknown number and then I realized that it was for a $100 gift card to Side of Aloha restaurant. I was surprised by it and thanked Aunty Rose for this wonderful gift. Now I can get some yummy Poke and furikake chicken for Christmas. Yippie!

You May Also Like

0 Comments