Tous les Jours bakery

by - December 07, 2022





 

This gem came to me by accident. I was browsing through Instagram and a reel video came on my feed and mention that it was in my town. So I looked up the address and found out that its 3 minutes away from my home. This made me even more excited. The next day, Mika and I had to do some Christmas food shopping for our ward party and had some time to spare. I mentioned to Mika about this Korean owned French inspired bakery near the Korean Barbecue restaurant near our place. He was at first not feeling it but we went anyways. When we arrived and walked into the shop, it looked like a Korean drama bakery. I guess I watched too much of that. But it was beautiful and very classy. We browsed around found a few items that we wanted to try. A hotdog bread, a few danishes, sweet buns and Milk bread. once we bought it and tried them, oh man it was good. Lightly sweet and moist to the taste. My favorite is the Milk break or Milky bread. Steam bun on the outside and creamy milk custard in the center. I will tell my siblings about this and come back again. Oh Mika love this place now, see what happens when he judge things too quickly, you get burnt with embarrassment. heheheh too funny that guy. If you have one of these bakeries near you, try it out you wont be disappointed.


You May Also Like

0 Comments