Last work day of 2022

by - December 28, 2022

 


It's been two years since I started working part-time at the Hampton Hotel to help my sister-in-law, and it's been a good experience. From setting up meeting spaces to working as a laundry attendant, I've enjoyed being able to earn a little spending money for myself. It's nice to have something extra for the things I need, especially with the challenges I've been facing with my health and trying to work full-time.

Today was my last workday of 2022, and although my body wasn't feeling well, I pulled through. I was feeling a bit dizzy and had a massive headache whenever I looked at my phone, so I took my time and paced myself while doing laundry throughout my shift.

Some people might look at this type of job as low-class or even embarrassing, but to me, it's therapeutic. There's something about organizing, cleaning, washing, and drying linens, towels, and blankets that I enjoy. Everyone needs clean clothes, and hotel guests deserve clean linens and towels, too.

The next time you stay at a hotel, remember to be mindful and kind to the people who work behind the scenes. It's not an easy job to keep everything running smoothly. Clean things don't just magically appear out of thin air. Nope! Hard-working people put in the time and effort to make it happen for you.

Stay classy by showing respect and appreciation for the people who prepare things for your comfort. Without them, you wouldn't have a nice, clean place to stay.

My appreciation goes out to all the hard-working people out there who are doing their best to make ends meet and provide for their families. No matter what kind of job you do, your hard work matters, and you deserve to be treated with kindness and respect.

May God bless, protect, and help you in your life. 🙏❤️

I'll be back to work soon! Until then, have a splendid night, everyone! ❤️

You May Also Like

0 Comments