Last work day of 2022

by - December 28, 2022

 


It's been 2 years since I started working at the Hampton hotel part-time to help my sister-in-law and it has been nice. From setting up meeting space to laundry attendant. It has been nice to have a bit of spending money from working part-time. I like having some spending money for things I would need since it's been tough with my health and trying to work full time. Today I'd my last workday of 2022 and my body was not feeling well but I pulled through. Feeling a bit dizzy and having a massive headache whenever I look at my phone. So during my shift, I just paced myself doing laundry. To some, they would think that doing this type of job is a low-class style and embarrassing but to me it's therapeutic. Just me organizing, cleaning, washing, and drying linens, towels, and blankets. Everyone needs clean clothes and so do hotel guests. The next time you stay at a hotel, be mindful and kind to those who work there. It's not an easy job to run things there. Having clean things at your disposal doesn't just appear in thin air. Nope. Hard-working people get it done for you. Stay classy as you respect those who prepared things for you. If it weren't for them, you wouldn't have a nice and clean place to stay. My appreciation goes out to all the hard-working people out in the world, trying to make ends meet to provide for their families. May God bless, protect and help you in your life. I'll be back to work next year. Have a splendid night everyone.

You May Also Like

0 Comments