Beef Macaroni for Dinner

by - December 27, 2022







It's a rainy day and I slept in again. When I finally got up, I felt a bit hungry. So I went to the kitchen to figure out what I wanted to make for dinner. I thawed out some ground beef and sausages last night and I thought about spaghetti or some sort of pasta. That's when I thought to make beef macaroni that could last us for two days. Since this week there is a winter storm coming in, making a big meal would be good for us. This is a simple meal. Boil the noodles til slightly tender and drain. Cook the beef and sausages with chopped onions, spices and 2 tablespoon of brown sugar. Add chopped tomatoes and spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce and 1 cup of beef broth into beef mix. Let it simmer for 10 minutes then add macaroni into the mix. Let it simmer for 10 minutes and then serve. I like to add 1 cup of shredded cheese into the beef mix to add nice cheesy taste to it. This is a great meal for a family of 4 or 5. But in my case, it good for 2 people for 2 days. Have a great day and enjoy your meal!

You May Also Like

0 Comments