Stake with mashed potatoes and carrots for Dinner

by - December 11, 2022




 

Mika was in the mood for some stakes, so onward to the store we went. Whenever he watches cooking shows on YouTube, he gets all sort of cravings, like a women on her period. LOL. We gather what we needed, went home and Mika started making the stakes while I prepare the mash potatoes and carrots. since I am a meat and potato kind of gal, I usually like my stake cooked Medium. Got to have some of the natural juices flowing from that thick cooked meat. And that is what Mika did and it was yummy. Fry it and cook it in the oven, then letting it rest for a few minutes makes a difference on how the stake is cooked. He did a fantastic job and I couldn't ask for anything more. Go make yourself some yummy stake or whatever floats your boat and make the best out of it. Happy eating everyone!

You May Also Like

0 Comments