Playing games on the PS5 early this morning

by - December 24, 2022

 




When Mika and I aren't working the next day, we both stay up all night just hanging around the apartment. Mika would usually be playing games or watching YouTube and I would be chilling watching him play games or I would be on my phone playing games. But this morning, Mika was playing random games on the PS5 and came across a music game called Avicii something. There was a multi-player mode and we both played together. It was hard for me because I was not use to the controller and game play. It took a moment and I got the feel of it. We played this game for a good 30 minutes and got tired cause it was late in the evening but early in the morning. Yeah I think I will pass on the next game play today, I gotta enjoy this Christmas weekend, by resting in my bed. Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

You May Also Like

0 Comments