Sending out my Christmas letters

by - December 18, 2022


 

Sending out Christmas letters got me all the feels of this holiday. It has been over 10 years since the last time I actually sent out Christmas letters to anyone. With technology and social media, instant messages and posts made it easy to wish anyone Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, Anniversary and so on. But writing a letter or card brings it back to the good ole days of surprise mail from someone. My hand written notes are not as pretty as it use to be but it will make do. Thanks to my brother Henry's future in laws for sending a note of thanks from our Thanksgiving dinner, that got me back into the groove of sending out letters. Have a great week everyone and remember to send some love to those who you care about. It will brighten their day and bring joy into your life.

You May Also Like

0 Comments