Putting together Christmas gift bags for our Friends

by - December 24, 2022

Gift bags for Mika's friends and ministering families

Gifts for my Young Women girls












Gift bags for Lola and Ana


Mika is so last minute when it comes to getting things or gifts for others. We went to pick up some things to make a gift bags for his ministering families and for Mike who's at the hospital. Hopefully they like it and are at church tomorrow. I also thought of 2 of my youth girls, Lola and Ana while I was shopping. So I got them some winter clothes(scarf, gloves and socks) and treats. Hopefully they come to church tomorrow so I can give it to them. Lord please watch over and bless my family, friends and all they children this holiday season. Happy holidays everyone!

You May Also Like

0 Comments