A quick meal...stir-fry

by - August 31, 2024


I had a ton of veggies in my frig and I needed to use it before it goes bad. Realizing what I had, it was obvious that I needed to make stir-fry for dinner. Thank goodness I had smoked  sausage chilling in the frig. So I got that bad boy out and make a yummy meal with it. It don't much to make stir-fry as long as you have veggies and any kind of meat, you are golden. Cutting the veggies was simple enough to do. There was carrots, celery, potatoes, onions, zucchini, tomatoes, green beans and garlic as my veggies that was cut. Made a pot of white rice while the veggies was cooking. Added the cut sausage and let that cook with the veggies until it was well done. I made sure to add a few seasoning for taste. Boom! Everything is cooked and rqdy to it. This is like a 20 minute or less kind of meal. If cooking isn't your thing, it's all good. Cause it ain't for me but we gotta eat right? Hehehh. Anyways have a splendid day everyone and be safe!


 

You May Also Like

0 Comments