Never ending video editing

by - August 01, 2024


This meme got me in all the feels right now. It's been taking me a long time to post videos on YouTube for memory sake. And it's been a test of my patience. There are a ton of old video clips, short new clips and video project that I would like to get done but for some odd reason it's been chaotic. From lake of motivation, scheduling issues, software problems, busy with work, hosting family, vacations and other excuses in the book. So I've been trying to come up with ways to get the ball rolling with older videos. Uploading is not an issue, it's the editing it to either shorten it or remove unnecessary clips. So I finally got the motivation to edit and upload Against the Season shows that I had recoil on my camcorder. From 2005 to about 2007 random shows that I went to and film it. There were a few later shows that I did record but was destroyed by a malfunction external hard drive that crashed a few years ago. For now I have scheduled every Thursday around 3pm MST to upload the first to the last recording of ATS shows and performance on my YouTube channel. Staring today til April of 2025. I call it Throwback Thursday. Also I will be uploading every Monday's a new video of recent events. I call it Memory Monday's on my channel. Just to get whatever kind of recording I have in my drive before it crashes again. Honestly I can't afford right now to cloud all my photos and videos. One day soon I will upload it safely, but as of right now nope. We'll with all the head aches I'm dealing with video, it's gonna be alright but I still dread to do it. Once majority of these old videos are uploaded, a weight off my shoulders will be the best feeling ever. Until then, see ya laters!

 

 

You May Also Like

0 Comments