Making the simple and progressive change in my life

by - July 30, 2024

 



As of today, July 30, 2024, my weight is 247 lbs. In January of this year, I was 265 lbs but it will go up to 280 and drop down to 250. This has been the biggest roller coaster ride for me throughout the years. Tons of emotional stress and headaches that cause my weight to fluctuate. But I am striving to maintain a balance life style to help keep my sugar, salt and carbs intake down to a minimum. I need to better discipline myself to not over indulge in food. So water cleanse has been very helpful. Nothing dramatic with the way I am going about it, just whatever I can afford and what I have at home. Drinking electrolytes, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and now with turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and black pepper tea mix. My goal weight is 200 lbs and eventually go down to my original weight of 165. This is a task I need to do on my terms and time table. May God guide and bless me in this journey.

You May Also Like

0 Comments