Cheese burger it's whats for dinner

by - July 27, 2024

 


It's been a long day for me catching up with editing projects and Mika dealing with his new ventures. I felt like we needed a hardy dinner to get our minds refocused and refreshed. Making a nice cheese burger for dinner felt like it was the right choice. Thank goodness that we went to the store yesterday after the Temple and picked up a few things. Dang food prices are ridiculously high! Just for the 12 items we got, everything came up to $80. Geez this sucks, but we need to eat. Grabbing the cheap brand items still came up to a high price which is killing my wallet. Anyways, back to our yummy cheese burger meal. I fried the burger then added coby jack cheese. I've already pre sliced the onions, tomatoes and lettuce last night. Once the burger is cooked to my liking, I placed it on the bun that I put mayo, ketchup and mustard on it. Added all the toppings and boom a yummy cheese burger. A delicious and simple meal to make even on a semi hot summer day. Whatever you make for your meals today, I hope it is delicious too. Happy eating everyone!

You May Also Like

0 Comments