It's been a crazy short notice prepping for Girls Camp!?!

by - July 10, 2024

 

Where we will be staying...Sandy Beach at Yuba Lake

a map of our location to know where things are...no running water or nearest restroom or stores or trash. These things are far from camp site. Oh boy this will be a nightmare!?!

OMG!!! it's gonna be hot and I ain't gonna be a happy camper!?!

created our name cards for us to write something we like about them. My hand writting needs help. Its been along time that I did any pen work.


Here are a few of the camp stuff pack. i have my other bags and snacks in the other room. Shela has a few things too but its better to be prepared then not.



For the past two weeks it has been very stressful when things aren't planned well. When you have someone full of great ideas but horrible in planning and executing things for everyone to assisting in the matter. We end up trying to put things together with a short amount of time. They say one thing but don't finalize it. Then a few day before the event, all of a sudden you want to be more active in responding and fianlly making things clear for us to know! Come on buddy, this is not helpful. But I have been praying so hard to be positive and optimistic. When we finally had a meeting to finalize the plan, even that took way too long to get them back to reality to the root importance of planning. I did my best to be calm and asking the right questions that has been a misunderstanding or it wasn't clear. The meet still went well but not sure if we were in the same page. Thank goodness my sister in law, Shela and I are on the same page and trying to not be overly stressed out. We planned what we think will work for what time was given and we are going to do our best with it since the other person has other things planned that we did not know. I am going to trust in the Lord that all will be well this week. But I can't wait for this week to be over. Never again will I want to be a part of something like this. Mark my words!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments