Smoked sausage stir fry for Dinner

by - July 20, 2024

 


I've been recovering slowly this week since I've been back from girls camp. My appetite has slowly return but its been hard since I'm always surrounded by the dang heat. Today I was thinking about what I am hungry for. So I thought to myself, "What do I have in my frig?". And then I remembered that I bought smoked sausage and I need to use it. So I quickly chopped some veggies that I had in the frig, fried it with the sausage, minced garlic and seasonings within 5-8 minutes and boom, dinner was ready. Majority of the time, I never know what the meal will turn out but I pray that it will be good since sometimes you are limited with ingredients to use. This meal was yummy with a a bowl or hot white rice or with potatoes. Either or it is delicious with any side dish you feel like eating it with. Well I am hungry and I'm going to eat this meal before it gets cold. okay, happy eating everyone!



You May Also Like

0 Comments