Pasta Salad for dinner

by - July 22, 2024

 


Everyday or should I say every other day I would try to make something I haven't done but cold dishes to eat. This summer heat has been killing me softly and I trying not to melt during the process of living.  But as I am keeping myself cool, I felt like eating a salad. So I went to the store bought rotini pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, onions, and bell peppers. I already had Italian dressing, spam, minced garlic and seasoning. I prepped the ingredients by chopping the veggies and spam. Cooke the pasta for 6 minutes on high boil, drain and put in big bow. Add the veggies, Italian dressing and seasoning to taste and boom, pasta salad. It you want details on recipe, you can find any one you want to try online or on youtube. I didn't follow any particular recipe, I just went based on what I like in a pasta salad and put it together. Whatever you like in a salad, create your own dish and make it great. Good luck and happy eating everyone!

You May Also Like

0 Comments