Sister Alema Atuaia email: Mission Tingz Shanishani 🤝🏽

by - August 27, 2024

 FAM,


Each week I be fighting demons to write these emails because writing emails ain't it. If anything, I wouldn't even be updating anybody till I come back home. 🤣🤣🤣 


Anyways, this past week was good. The good work continues and we were able to baptize another one of our friends. 😊 His name is Chawela and he is a good friend to one of the YSA members in our ward, Cephas. Cephas was able to baptize Chawela and it was a great day. Tbh, I thought Chawela was one of the most unserious dudes ever because this dude would always be laughing everytime we taught him which pissed me off and I was ready to drop him ☠️ However, the Lord's will for His children who are desirous to make covenants with him, will always happen in His timing. 🙏🏽 Chawela got serious over time and it's truly a blessing to see our friends get, and want to be, baptized.


Anyways, love yall fam. Mission is good, life is good, and God is always good. He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, who because of His Atonement and love for us, helps us to become as perfect and good as we can be in this life. Keep reading the Book of Mormon everyday and ministering to others. Yeah fa. ❤️ 




Polaroid pic we took of us with Chawela (next to me) and Cephas (next to Sister Katoa). They were like, "Sisters, do you even love us?! You can't even see us." 🥲☠️🤣🤣




Chawela in the middle and Cephas next to Sister Katoa. Prosper (who is next to me) is one of our other YSA ward members. He is powerful. They are all powerful 🙏🏽




One of our other ward YSA members, A-A-RON. 😂 Our members are so cool 😎 Lots of our YSA are the only members in their families, and are the most committed, dedicated members. They're such great examples to me.❤️




Zambia's statue representing their past and their journey to independence? I think that's what the person said...I can't remember. But it was a cool statue. 




Zone Conference Tingz 😁




Me & my companion eating at our family's restaurant because apparently everybody and they mama think we Chinese 💀🤣🤣





Libala Zone eskeditttt 🤟🏽


You May Also Like

0 Comments