Photo shoot with Natalia T.

by - August 31, 2024

 


This past Sunday, August 25, my niece Natalia was visiting with us and asked if I could take a few portrait head shots of her to submit for an application she needed. I was surprised when she asked since its been forevers since I've taken photos of her. She explained to me that she couldn't take a selfie and needed a professional photo of herself. I agreed and let's just say I got carried away with the whole head shots. We just had fun taken random portraits of her while I had the opportunity to do so. And I say she is a natural. Even though she may not like how she looks, but to me she will always be my wonderful and beautiful model. She was my muse when I use to taken photos for fun and for school. Thank you Natalia for being a trooper in allowing you silly old aunty in taking photos of you. Fun times making fond memories.

You May Also Like

0 Comments