Sister Alema Atuaia email: BLESSED & HAPPY πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜Š

by - August 05, 2024

 Muli Bwa fam,


Yeah, so I'm much better this week than last week LOL. We had transfer news this past Saturday and none of the Sisters in my flat, including me, are getting transferred.πŸ˜‚ LIBALA gang gang.🀘🏼 Sister Katoa will continue being my trainer, so we in for another fun 6 weeks. Not gonna lie, I wanted to get out of the city and go to the bush bruh.🀣 I ain't one for the city, but the Lord wants me here so I'm all for what the Lord wants and where he needs me to be.


If there is anything from this past week, I'm just so grateful for my district.😭❤️ My first ever district on mission and the Lord for sure blessed me with a good group. We have short Elder Sibanda (Zone Leader) who has completed his 2 years and leaving this transfer. And tall Elder Sibanda (District Leader) who is transferring to Malawi. 


Not gonna lie, I wanted to fight my District Leader last week because he threw a chip at my face. I got problems man because, Y'ALL IT WAS JUST A CHIP BUT THAT ONE CHIP SENT ME. I scared everyone in my district with how mad I got because I went silent but my angry vibes were LOUD.πŸ’€ It was crickets, my face looked like the wrath of all my ancestors if someone pissed them off. KALOFAE to my whole district. I felt so bad for making them all feel the way they did around me because I was about to fight everyone and they mama. πŸ˜… Repentance is real and I'm so grateful for it. I apologized to my District Leader because he felt so bad and I felt bad for making him continue to feel bad because I didn't want to talk I just wanted to throw hands.🀦🏽‍♀️ Anways long story short (even though I pretty much told the whole story AHAHAHA) I love Elder Sibanda, my District Leader. That's my brother in Christ. We good now lol. He taught me a good lesson by throwing that chip at my face.πŸ’€


The lesson I learned in that particular situation is to strive to focus outward than inward. Yeah, it's natural to think about ourselves in situations like that, but focusing outward helps us become more like our Savior. He was always thinking of others than himself, ESPECIALLY in those situations where he was mocked, mistreated, and even betrayed. Y'all this restored gospel is life-changing and the solution to anything and everything is always our Savior, Jesus Christ.πŸ™πŸ½πŸ€ I love Him and know He lives. I am the most imperfect representative of Him, but because of all He's done for me, I would do anything for Him. 


I love you all. I love this gospel. I love the people He has prepared in Zambia and Malawi for us missionaries in the Zambia Lusaka Mission πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡² πŸ‡²πŸ‡Ό. (Even if they call me Chinese every single day smh haha). They truly bless my life more than me blessing theirs FRFR. I invite y'all to love one another and don't throw chips at people's faces. K, yeah fa. 


Tall Elder Sibanda (District Leader) We homies now. My bestie frenemy AHAHAHA


District Council/Lunch Tingz πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚


These young bruvvaz we met on the street playing volleyball as we were walking home from our area. We joined in and beat them. OKAYYYY 🫑😌


Goodbye to our azungu district bruddah, Elder Peschen. He's from Zambia but was waiting for his mission to go to his original mission in South Africa. πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ 


Bye bye to short Elder Sibanda (on the left of me). Honorably completed his 2 year mission. He said he knows I love food because out of all his 2 years serving, he ain't ever heard any American, but me, talk about how small the food portion sizes are here in Zambia. ☠️


Lactose intolerant where? Even in Africa, I will continue to fight for my life. 😁


Libala District Gang Gang ❤️


The day the chip was thrown at my face. Look how happy I am and look how far back, and away, my district leader is from me.🀣🀣🀣🀣


My brekky cuz even in Africa, I'm broke but blessed and healthy ESKEDITTT. Yall I don't even know what kine cereal this is. It tastes like nothing. 🀣

You May Also Like

0 Comments