August 2018 BoxyCharm "Life of the Party" Box

by - August 15, 2018

I'm really liking this months Boxycharm box! We get a cool palette that has been a talk in the makeup community. Its the Laura Lee Los Angelas Party Animal palette. Its very colorful and cute from her other collections that came out this year. Plus we get a variety of other awesome and new brand products. So hopefully I can be more of the Life of the Party more than usual at the next event! Boxycharm is an awesome beauty subscription box that will help anyone whose into makeup, skincare and beauty care to enjoy. Every month you can receive 4-6 full size products. Also in September they will start giving any subscriber a chance to upgrade to their BoxyLuxe which countians up to 10 items in the box every 3 month for an additional $23.99! Now thats a great deal!! More detail to come or check out their website and see what subscription will suit your needs. BOXYCHARM

LAURAL LEE LOS ANGELES
PARTY ANIMAL EYESHADOW PALETTE
MSRP: $19.00
#LAURALEEPARTY
Look how bold and beautiful these bright colors look on this palette. You have the bright yellow, blues, orange pink and purple to bring out that spunky vibe to your eye look. Now this will be extremely fun to test out and see what kind of look I'll come up with.
SMASHBOX
BE LEGENDARY PUCKER UP PALETTE
MSRP: $24.00
#SMACHBOXPARTY
What a bunch of beautiful creamy, berry color lip color in this palette! The cool thing about lipstick is that you can mix and match the colors to your preference. Be bold and beautiful anytime of the day! I see a few shades that I really like!


TARTE COSMETICS
LIFTED SWEATPROOF MASCARA
MSRP: $23.00
#TARTEPARTY
Sweat proof? We will see about that! 
WANDER
BAGGAGE CLAIM GOLD EYE MASKS
MSRP: $13.00
#WANDERPARTY
When you party all nite and didn't get any good rest, this should work to control that baggy, droopy eye bags! I so need this every time I have a long day of work!!
BANG BEAUTY
CHOCOLATE EYELINER
MSRP: $22.00
#BANGBEAUTYPARTY
Yes!! A nice chocolate brown eyeliner in the box that I like! Dont get me wrong, I like the traditional black, but there are days that I want a nice brown color liner that I can use for my daily look. Plus it won't look too dark with my eye makeup. So I'm very happy to test this cream liner.

NCLA
SO RICH LOLLIPOP LOLLIPOP CUTICLE OIL
MSRP: $18.00
#NCLAPARTY
Cuticle oil seems like the right this to add to the box. Why? because when you're busy with life and than finally take a break from it, you want to have nice looking nails when you go out to party. I know that I really need to take better care of my nail and hands! This is perfect for me to use daily to have more healthier nails.

You May Also Like

0 Comments