Dad Visiting Day 2

by - August 28, 2018

Dad is awake and ready to start the day with his kids. I'm excited that he was up and I took a photo of him because I was happy. Well let the fun begin!!
Just me and Dad on our way to get some breakfast at Pancake house in Sugarhouse.
I had to take a photo of Dad's rental...this is a nice 2017 truck.




Our hardy breakfast to start our day!
Dad forgot how big the portions served up in the mainland but he really enjoy his meal without hesitation.
Throughout the day he went shopping and picked up Henry after his massage appointment he had with his friend Tashina. Since we were window shopping at Fashion Place Mall, we stopped by Dairy Queen and got some yummy Cherry dipped ice cream. Best treat ever!
Dad made sure I had some yummy chocolate caramacs to enjoy.
After going out all day, we are relaxing at my brother's place for the rest of the night.

You May Also Like

0 Comments