PR testing random new and old Makeup products!

by - August 10, 2018


Here are a few items that I got from different companies to test out but didn't have time to....I'm seriously need a bigger place and time to test so any products. I'm thankful for many opportunities to try new things. I'm still learning how to use many things t6o make my face look nice. I'm still kind of shy to show how I do things because I'm not a makeup guru or professional artist. But my blog is my journal and a helpful tool for anyone who has been struggling on wearing or applying makeup. We progress together! I hope one day I would be able to be really good at what I'm getting passionate about...Makeup & Beauty. Also testing products help me be a bit more better in photography and design. Keep going forwards no matter if you fail. Learning and growing will help us become who we were meant to become! Happy Testing Everyone!



You May Also Like

0 Comments