Happy 62nd Birthday Dad!

by - August 11, 2018

Happy Birthday Daddy!
Daddy its your birthday and you're getting wiser everyday! Don't you feel great? I know you do, especially with all that hiking and traveling! Thanks for being you and always being the best Dad that any child would dream of. You are the best example of being a man of strength and being a protector. What I mean about that, is that you have always been there for me, showing me so much strength to handle womanly stuff or deal with my life issues without killing someone. lol You protect what is important and that you love dearly. Which is us and I'm grateful for that. I've learn so much because of you. You should be proud! lol
There are so many things that you've done to help me and guide me to better my life and I thank you for that. I wish I could give you the world to make you happy, but you would prefer to see your kids be happy and living well. So my wish to your is that you will have a wonderful and healthy life. Again thank you for your unconditional love and care. Happy Birthday Dad! Have fun and be safe!
Love always.
your daughter,
Snow White aka JayLynn

You May Also Like

0 Comments