Wet-n-Wild Fire Dragon vs. Ice Dragon Fall collection box

by - August 14, 2018

I was waiting for this box when I got the email. I love Game of Thrones and the Character Khalisi, the Mother of Dragons. When I saw the promo video for Wet-n-Wild fall collection theme i was excited. Now that it came in, I had to take my own photos and make it a bit snazzy. I love their new formulas for their powders and lipsticks. I'm going to test these beauties out and give them a try. Also they sent me other lipsticks from their earlier collections to test. The astrology just came out a few months ago and they sent me a sagittarius makeup bag and the fire sign collection. Also I received some lipsticks from the mermaid and gothic collection. Now this is the best time to try them out side Halloween is around the corner. Well I've got to get the testing done and I only have one face. Have a great day everyone!










You May Also Like

0 Comments