Dad Visiting Day 3-6 (Dad @ the Rockin R Ranch in Anthony, Utah)

by - August 29, 2018




Dad being his silly self! Getting ready to head out to the Ranch for the next four days. He's going to be a Cowboy and heard up the cattle to the mountains. I was suppose to accompany him on this journey but my doctor suggest I don't due to my lower back and tailbone issues. So I have to wait until he comes from this trip on Sunday.

I had to take an ugly selfie before Dad leaves this morning!
I couldn't pass the opportunity to take a photo of my Dad and his Cowboy outfit. Oh and he bought some Cowboy boots to use throughout his adventure down in South east Utah!
Dad made to Rocking R Ranch and wanted to SnapChat with me and show me around. It's very beautiful out there in the middle of no where. But seeing my Dad's happy expression about being there after waiting for awhile for this moment, I capture it while I had the chance. Priceless! Have a fantastic time Dad!
Dad and his Cattle company at the Ranch

















































You May Also Like

0 Comments