Happy 55th Birthday Mommy!

by - August 07, 2018

Happy Birthday Mommy!
It seems like it was just yesterday that we were talking to each other about life and what kind of trips we want to go tother on. This is never the easiest thing to do every year, but I know that I can't hide the fact that you are in Heaven and being free from pain and drama. I know that time is slowly healing the hurt I still feel about not having you around. But its tough. I miss calling you on this special day and serenading you with my off tune voice which seems to bring you joy anyways. I love you with all my heart mommy and it makes me miss you more and more each day. I feel sometimes that everyone else wants me to move on but it feels like if I do I'll forget you. And I don't want that to happen. If you read this in heaven please know that I'll do my best to be happy and live a good life for you. Send my love to my children and tell them how much I love them even though I don't know them. Faith has always been your biggest strength that I wish I had more of. It will eventually come but it seems to come slowly for me. I pray for your love and protection to over come my weakness of missing you. Mommy, have a wonderful heavenly birthday.
I love you always and forever!
your middle child and name sake,
JayLynn

You May Also Like

0 Comments