Dad Visiting Day 1

by - August 27, 2018

Dad arrives tonight and I can't to see him and hug him tight. I love my Dad way too much! lol
Ugh just waiting for my Dad's arrival is killing me. He's been going through so much crap at the airport. Flight canceled and delayed, mechanical issues, rude people and the list goes on. It's like something doesn't want my Dad to come to Utah. Well I'm going to continue to pray that he will arrive here safely. Please Lord send my Dad to me safely and soon!! By the way, the moon looks cool and mystical tonight, don't y'all agree?
What an amazing gift from my Dad...a customize ring of my Mom's name, birth and death date engraving. But I know that its not going to be on my hand for long...its going to be for my sister Nita. She needs this special reminder more than me. That is something I'm willing to accept.
Please forgive my ugliness, but I couldn't sleep because Dad finally arrive here in Utah and I wanted to be near him. So I had to take a quick selfie for memories sake. As you can see, my Dad is sleeping but I couldn't resist to take a photo. Surely after this photo was taken my Dad started to laugh cause he knew that I would do that. I'm like a big kid whenever my Dad visit. Why you say? Because I know that my time with my Dad is precious and I feel protected but filled with so much joy knowing that hes here by my side in the physical. Nothing can't replace the love and care I have for my family but for my Dad. I think that's why I'm his favorite but he doesn't want to make to known in front of my siblings. hehehe

You May Also Like

0 Comments