Family Time on a Sunday afternoon

by - August 26, 2018

For the past 2 weeks, its been a pleasure to host my siblings at my little place in good ole SLC. Every time we hang out, I end up having a "Mommy Moment" and make a good home cook meal, treat them with whatever I have, especially my time and attention. I know for a fact that if my mom was still alive and was visiting us, she would do everything in her power to make us happy and have a great time. That's something I will always try my best to do whenever they are visiting. Even though we all live in the same state, its still important to me to make sure they are comfortable, happy and having a good time. I love these moments that I have with them. No matter what are obstacles or life may be, I will always love my siblings. Life is too short to continue holding grudges and be mad at them and their life styles. Whom am I to judge? I'm not perfect and neither are they. But one thing I do know is that we have a perfect knowledge of family unity, love, happiness, understanding and comfort. I continue to pray to the Lord for their safety and well being. May we all have a better love for family even if it hurts.

You May Also Like

0 Comments