April 2018 BoxyCharm "Eye Candy" Box

by - April 13, 2018

April BoxyCharm 2018 "Eye Candy"





COLOURPOP
GOLDEN STATE OF MIND EYESHADOW PALETTE
MSRP: $26.00
#COLOURPOPCANDY

This palette is highly pigmented and full of beautiful warm colors. There are a lot of shimmery shades and its silky to the touch. I love Colourpop's products and I can't wait to test this palette out throughout the month.

TART
TARTIEST PRO GLOW: LIQUID HIGHLIGHTER
MSPR: $29.00
#TARTECANDY

Taste has great quality products that I really do enjoy testing. Wearing highlighters is something that I'm trying to get familiar with and get use to wearing. Swatching it when i first got the box it was stunning. Its not too sticky or watery. But it looks good on the skin.

DR. BRANDT
PORE NO MORE VACUUM CLEANER
MSRP: $22.00
#DRBRANDTCANDY

Now this is a great brand to test out! I've always liked Dr. Brandt's products because its something that I really can't afford but its awesome on the skin. With my huge pores I hope to see it disappear with my makeup!

THE BROWGAL
INSTATINT - TINTED EYEBROW GEL
#BROWGALCANDY

I'm very happy to get this in this months box. I really like The Browgal's products because I dont have to over do the look on my face as a learning of makeup. Its blends well and its not clumpy on the hairs. Looks natural on me and I'm very happy with.

ADESSE
HI DEFINITION LIQUID LIPSTICK
MSPR: $24.00
#ADESSECANDY

The color that I got is so pretty and fits perfect for my skin tone. It's smooth on the lips but I'm not a fan of the applicator because its kind of flimsy, like its about to break. So be gentle when retrieving it and getting more products. I'm glad that I didn't get a lighter shade like they usually would send me. 

Overall these products are beautiful and pretty good for all experience makeup enthusiasts. 
If you aren't subscribed visit www.boxycharm.com and sign up for your $21.00 a month beauty box. You get 4-5 full size products every month and THATS WORTH IT!! I love my box and I know you will love yours!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments