Testing more products from Morphe

by - April 25, 2018

Makeup is a wonderful and beautiful thing to have in order to be creative. Whether its for a profession or just because you like the way it looks or make you feel. I do enjoy the art and simplicity of makeup. I dont always wear it but when I do I try to be a bit creative, even though I honestly kind off suck in it. It's also nice to get to test out some product that I can give an honest opinion about it and make recommendations to those who are searching for tips and tricks. Like for an example, My nieces are getting into makeup and they would sometimes ask me my thoughts about certain brands or products. Even though I have tried everything makeup products, I would try it out together with them, that way we can find out if its for us or not. To me thats one way to learn about makeup or trying it out. It can be frustrating not knowing what foundation color to get or if color shade looks good on your face. But as we look online, at the store or even asking for help from someone that knows a thing or two about makeup, it will make things a bit more easier. Honestly, i'm learning about makeup and what works for me. Never feel inadequate about something you dont know or want to learn about. I was there and I sometimes do feel like that at times, but I know that you can be good at things as long as you keep on practicing and testing things out. 
I got some new brushes and makeup from Morphe that I'm really excited to test out. i know I haven't posted anything anything lately on my makeup looks, its just I'm trying to make time to practice more but life sometimes throws curve ball to distract me from getting it done. Don't worry I'll do my best to plaster my fat face online more. Anyways, have an awesome day and keep doing your best to find what you want to learn and keep at it.













You May Also Like

0 Comments