Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #50

by - April 15, 2018

Wow this past weekend has been AMAZING!! We had 7 Baptisms... It was great we had a beautiful family of 5 get baptized along with 2 others who we have been teaching! This past week has been a lot of prepping for all the baptisms and yeah its been super good! There are just so many people that are ready and prepared here in this area! Its great but yeah we also had a Zone Conference and that was great I performed the song "In Christ Alone" for everyone and that was good but yeah that was good! And yeah I also had an interview with my Mission President and I love the man so much but yeah things are doing great! Thank you guys for all the support Ofa Lahi Atu me Ai tong ngenikemi me gangiu i gashangigami!! Lol Keep it realz yallz! 
-- 
Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm

You May Also Like

0 Comments