Jordan River Temple Open House

by - April 07, 2018

I had the wonderful experience to go to the Jordan River Temple open house with my family today. Walking through the newly renovated Temple and seeing the beauty that has been done, filled my heart with such joy. I reserved a bunch of tickets for my self, Mika my husband, my brother Henry, my sister Juanita and my sister in Law Moana & kids. We had a fun time watching a short video, talking stories as we waited in line outside in the rain and view the many room inside the temple. Even though we weren't allowed to take photos in the temple, I still had a wonderful impression of the Temple rooms and purposes instilled in my mind.  If you haven't been through a Latter Day Saint Temple open house, i would recommend that you go and take a tour. It will bring you peace and enjoy beautiful architecture works created by many wonderful people. Hope that you have a wonderful and blessed day!






You May Also Like

0 Comments