Dinner at Porcupine Pub

by - April 06, 2018

I really enjoyed eating at this restaurant in downtown Salt Lake city. it's called porcupine pub. Good food and yummy drinks. They have some good variety choices of food to try. I got the Wahoo tuna tacos, Mika ordered their Philly cheese stake sandwich, our good friend Mike ordered enchiladas, my husband's little sister Tiare ordered their cajun chicken pasta and her husband Ila order a chicken sandwich. i would say the food was yummy. My tacos was seasoned lightly, filled with freshly chopped onions, peppers and tomatoes that tasted nice. the soft tortilla was fried and had a hard shell inside to hold all the goodness inside. there were a side of rice and beans. Over all the meal was delicious and I was content. Now to the dessert, i would say that it was extremely tasty. i ordered an eclair, Tiare ordered the bread pudding and Mike ordered the carrot cake. Out of all the desserts, we all liked the bread pudding. it was soft, moist and perfectly balanced with sweet frosting and cinnamon. yummy. If you are in the Salt Lake area, go and visit this place its a bit pricey but worth trying it out!

Wahoo Tacos

Nachos

Philly cheese stake sandwich

chicken sandwich

Cajun Chicken Pasta

Carrot Cake
Eclair (my photo I took with my LG V10)

Bread Pudding

Porcupine Pub & Grille
Address258 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102

Hours
Monday 11AM-11PM
Tuesday 11AM-11PM
Wednesday 11-AM-11PM
Thursday 11AM-11PM
Friday 11AM-11PM
 Saturday 9:30AM-11PM
Sunday 9:30AM-10PM

You May Also Like

0 Comments