My Daily New Goals

by - April 12, 2018

This month I wanted to start something new for myself, which is to learn something new and develop into a new habit or talent. I need to make the effort to better myself and not be so lazy. Thats why I'm doing this to help myself learn and grow while i still can. Its never too late to start. What my new goals are is to learn different styles of calligraphy and make a new style ribbon hawaiian lei. Honestly, i've always known how to do these things but I wanted to continue growing through it. Its making me be more active in my creative thinking and skills. I hope to find more things to learn as I continue to develop the talents and gift I already have. Happy trailing everyone!!

Photos of what I've learned so far...












You May Also Like

0 Comments