Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #49

by - April 01, 2018

Alright so this past week has so good! We killed it in our area getting a bunch of people to church and also we have a family of 5 getting baptized this coming Saturday I am super excited! The family is probably one of the most Golden families I've ever taught they literally about 5 Sundays ago came to church and than were like "Come teach us!" They are one of the tender mercies the Lord has shown to me and I am so happy! But yeah anyways things are going good I want to say thanks for all the BDay shoutouts! I hope to keep becoming a more and more humble servant of God! Anyways much love to you all! Also we had a luau and there is a Tongan guy named Toutai Latu who made a video of it with a clip of me and my companion practicing check it out on FB! Lol and no I didn't go on FB but he showed it to us lol! Alright Ofa Lahi Atu!


Carry on, Elder Wolfgramm 

You May Also Like

0 Comments