ABH Subculture Palette Vlog

by - August 15, 2017


This was my second attempt to use this palette and it went far better than the first time I've tried it. I'm not a professional makeup artist, just a regular woman getting into makeup for my own learning purposes. There was a few minor issues this time around with the eye shadows but it didn't make me hate the palette. Some of the matte shades I probably won't use as much but I hope that Anastasia Beverly Hills will either redo this palette or fix the extreme fallout and unbendable formula. But no one knows if that is ever going to happen. I did personally email their customer care service about the issues I was having and I wasn't happy about it at but no response. I kind of figured since its been a hot ugly topic online. Hopefully all will be well and they get back to me. Other than that it was a good second try and I hope to try other looks with this palette.

You May Also Like

0 Comments