Liz visiting from Virginia

by - August 29, 2017


(Liz, Mo, Jen, Lei, Tali, Kat, Mali, & Mika)

I'm so happy to see my sister in law Liz and her daughter Alema visiting from Virginia today. They both came down for Alema. She's going to BYU for school and she's going into her dorm tomorrow morning. It's been about over a year since they've moved to Charlottesville, VA. We greatly miss them and I hope Mika and I would get a chance to visit them next year. I'm happy for my niece Alema and her new step in life being a college student now. Best of luck to you Alema!
We had a nice get together at Moana's house with tons of food, fun and laughter. Fun memories shared and new one made tonight. Travel home safely Liz and I pray for you and your ohana back in Virginia. Luv ya Sis!

You May Also Like

0 Comments