Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #32

by - August 13, 2017

Hey there everyone! Just want to say that this past week has been an absolute blast! It first started out in Guam for Monday and Tuesday and I got to go teaching with Elder Malupo and Elder Teriihaunui! Which was good we did some sports finding and played some volleyball with some Chuukese guys! But than we flew back to Yap Tuesday night and on the plane ride Elder Tuituu (From the District 2) came to Yap because they are relocating one of the chapels and he is super cool! I got to hear the real story of how he became a missionary! Lol But yeah that was good after that we had our District/Its really just a Zone Meeting but that was good! And I had an exchange with my USO Elder Fata haha it was awesome #ReppinthatPOLYPRIDE! And finally the big event that happened was this last Saturday was our Youth Conference and it was so much fun we ran the games and the kids all had lots of fun! Though it was super hot we had a lot of cool things happen my favorite part was definitely the skits and I will try to get them on here! But yeah anyways it was also transfers this week so there has been plenty changes on Yap but yeah I guess the pics will tell some of the story as well! Alright much love to yallz OFA ATU!!

P.S. I am going to send another email with the videos and a couple more pics!:D


Carry on, Elder Wolfgramm 











You May Also Like

0 Comments