Reviewers' Choice Awards 2017 Best in Beauty

by - August 09, 2017


On Influenster app, there is a badge campaign for every member to participate in and voicing their opinions. They have many different task for those who are participating in, to do on the app or online. From taking pictures and posting in on Social Media, to vlogging it, or blogging it, to even writing a review on their site and others. There are so many cool things to do whenever they have these campaign. So in this months badge campaign is the Viewer's Choice Awards 2017 Best in Beauty. We are to pick our favorite makeup products of this year and rate one of them on the app. As you can see above, I had a lot of favorites. This year was a big starting year for me in makeup. Don't get me wrong, I knew about makeup and what a few of them are used for. But diving a little bit more than usual had me intrigue about it. So I invest in a few items and some of them were given to me free from my VoxBoxes and gifts. Each product above has change my thoughts about makeup on me and how it worked so well even on the first try. If you're into makeup and dont have the budget for it, than try joining different mail subscription that you test out products for free, go to beauty store and get samples for free to find out more about different products. You dont have to spend your whole life savings to buy good makeup. Start with the inexpensive brand products from the grocery store. That's how I started and it helped me a lot. Those drug store brands has stepped their game up with their products. A few of them works just as good as the High quality brands. So do some research on what you want to buy and test them out. Start small and work your way up. Take your time in finding what works for you, especially in makeup. Any ways, that my thoughts and I'm excited to see what products win the award for this year Best in Beauty on Influenster.

*Items in photo: MorphexJaclynHill palette, MorphexJaclynHill brush set, Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation (Shades: Beige, Sand, Amber & Almond), Dermablend finishing powder, Ofra Highlight powder Redeo Drive, Too Faced Bronzer, Urban Decay All Nighter Setting spray, Ofra lipstick Tuscany, Baremineral Pro powder foundation (Tan-Dark), Tarte Shape tape Medium, Tarte lipstick Surf's Up, Benefit pore professional, Nars cream concealer Biscuit, The Browgals brow kit #2 with brow brush, Origins eye revitalize cream & Face moisturizer.

You May Also Like

0 Comments