Hallmark #CareEnough message recreate photo!

by - August 09, 2017

Part of the Influenster badge campaign was to recreate the Hallmark #CareEnough message they had for us to choose. So I chose the message: "Call a loved one and ask what he or she's been up to instead of just talking about yourself." And this is what I came up with. Its nothing great but I wanted to capture myself on the phone...I was talking to my Dad. He's usually busy with work, but he picked up for me and thats when I just started taking photos of myself. lol I got the job done and it turned out ok. I really like this message because you are doing something that is a normal thing, but sometimes it can be hard for others to call a loved one just out of the blue. For me it's easy because I have a really good and close relationship with my family. My mom was the first one I usually would call and check up on her. She was my phone buddy! It could be everyday or every other day we would call one another and make each others day. But 4 years ago changed everything for me. She's in heaven watching over me and its pretty tough not hearing her voice at the other end of the phone. I eventually improvised and started to call my Dad more. He's a tough guy to crack, but he's still loving. When my mom was alive, she would tell me to call my Dad once in a while to check on him. I did and it started a bond between us that I never thought it could happen. Years forward and I still have that close bond with my Dad, that he would now call me and check to see how I'm doing.
No matter what the relationship is with people you love or cared for, make that time to call them.
You don't know the great impact it is for them hearing from you. Whether its a good or bad situation that left you loosing contact with them in the first place. Be brave and make that call.
I'm grateful that I continue to make that call to my family members daily, especially to my Dad. It's slowly healing the wounds that was caused by the death of my beloved mom. But most importantly, its creating a deeper and meaning relationship with people who matters to me.
Don't wait until its too late. Start something new and be better than you were yesterday.

You May Also Like

0 Comments