Solar Ecplise

by - August 21, 2017


Okay I do love nature and its cool effect it has on people, especially how it can change a person's perspective on things. Like religion, it's mentioning of signs and wonders of the Second Coming of the Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm a huge fan of those types of topics and discussions, but I do know when to back off or not to get heavily involve in conspiracy. That could either be a good or bad thing if you're not too careful in who you talk with. No matter what peoples thoughts and theories are about these things, I respect it but I do also have a mind of my own that I could figure out what I need to do or know how to handle these things. Whatever it may be with this Solar Eclipse scare, I won't buy it. Why? Because my Faith and Testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ has me firm in it's foundation. Heavenly Father brought us here on this earth to learn and grow. And to be aware of those signs and wonders, not to be afraid of it but to be filled with joy knowing He is near. If you are worthy and righteous when He comes, then you are safe. Its when you are not ONE with the Lord that Satan installs FEAR in you. Fear of everything that you don't have control over. To me I would encourage anyone to not fear what is to come, but find peace and joy that you may see the beauty of His coming. If fear is what you have, then I say to you, whoever you are to REPENT! Come unto Christ and find peace and shelter from the storm of this wicked world. I'm not perfect, but I know that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, I can be perfected. May the Lord forever guide and bless you to have Faith and Peace over your trails and things are scary in this world. I hope everyone had enjoy looking that the Solar eclipse, cause I sure did. Here are a few photos I took with my LG V20 mobile phone. Enjoy!






You May Also Like

0 Comments