My Morphe x Jaclyn Hill set complete!

by - August 09, 2017


I've finally got my Jaclynn Hill brush set from Morphe. It came in the mail last week butI was so busy with other things that I didn't had any time to play with it. Together with the palette, I feel complete. My 1st real professional brush set I've even owned with its sister palette. The colors and pigmentations on this palette is amazing. While using the brushes that Jaclyn likes make it even better. I really do love these brushes. So many to use and choose from. My makeup look way better than when I use my cheap ones. So I fill like I can really understand and build up my skills using quality brushes and makeup. As I mentioned before, I'm not a makeup artist or a professional, I just love makeup and I'm trying to learn more daily with what I got and whats been given to me. I'm very happy with these products and I hope to be better with my makeup skills in the near future.

You May Also Like

0 Comments