Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #33

by - August 27, 2017

Alright I hope everyone had a good week! So to start off I want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT!!! To all the fam that sent me those 4 packages they were sorely needed! I really am so grateful for it and I want to give my full thanks to everyone who helped in sending it to me! Alright so to start off we had a super good week this last week! We had three investigators come to church (Which is super huge because we haven't had that many in a while!) and two of them are doing super good! And yeah I hope to continue to help them to be baptized soon! But yeah anyways things are are doing good right now and we hope to keep things going! Alright much love to you allz and hope you all enjoy the coming week! OFA ATU!!

Carry on, Elder Wolfgramm 






You May Also Like

0 Comments