Care package mailed to Elder Grant Wolfgramm

by - August 05, 2017

We are excited to put together a missionary care package for Elder Wolfgramm. Throughout this week we gathered a few things from a few family members to put into his boxes. My husband and I wanted to send out what he emailed us just a few days prior. Mainly shampoo and snacks. It was funny getting the things for him, because we can picture him sarcastically joking to us through his email saying, "Um hello!?! What happened to the care packages you all promise to send me?!? Naw just kidding, but no really I do need some things from the US that they don't got here in Guam!?!" Mika, my husband felt deeply impressed to get those things even though he said don't worry about it. We got all the things and then some to ship out to him. It was sent out to him today and he will receive it next week August 9. Thanks to the Tupuola family(Jen, Kelo, Olimpia, Chris, Ava, Manaia, Tele, Anzehla, Natalia, Jajay & Faith) the Atuaia family(Liz, Mark, Anessa, Alema, Tai, Teancum, Abi, Ropati & Peri), the Feinga family(Moana, Junior, Moses, Lizzie, Sela, Noah, Fatai & Jonah), the Pikula family(Natalia, Siua, Stephany & Maliana), the Tupou family(Mali, Tea & Nesia), the Vaenuku family(Tiare & Ila) and Mike Beltran for helping Mika and I send out this awesome care package for Grant. I know he will appreciate it and be grateful for our love and support. I'm glad that we did a good deed today.

You May Also Like

0 Comments