Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #5

by - October 05, 2018


Dear Everyone!, Kumusta na po kayo? Mangangdang umaga Po mga pamilya! (How are all of you, Good Morning Family!) 

     It's been a task learning Tagalog, but I am loving every minute of it...... Its truly been a blessing being a able to serve with my District 13-E! This past week I was called as District Leader, and I know its a responsibility to serve others and be an example of Christ... it definitely has not been easy trying to be the example for the entire District, but I know its wisdom from God that he called me to do it... any who, we only have 2 weeks left, and if our Visas come earlier well leaves sooner to Manila Philippines! wow Time goes fast, but also very scheduled each day here! They are truly training us here for the field! I am learning to love my companion/ District, To any Missionary or Future Missionary out there who's reading this please, GET ALONG WITH YOUR COMPANION AND DISTRICT.... That goes along with the Mission, and you'll be with them much more than the 
people you teach.... also, the Districts before us left to the Philippines this week, so now ere are the senior Districts to help all the newbies! yea were so cool now haha ... Well Sa Binabasbasan Sa Diyos Mga Pamilya! ( God Bless you all)

Well here's some more pics of Life here at the MTC 

Well, Mahal Kita! ( love you! in Tagalog) Ofa Atu! lol (Love you in Tongan)





















You May Also Like

0 Comments