Temple Date Night with my Love!

by - October 24, 2018

(A special moment for me to see my husband going to the Temple tonight!)

I love going to the Temple! It's been a long time since I've went to the Temple with my husband. We had a wonderful and uplifting time during 2 endowment sessions. The Jordan River Temple is a gorgeous temple and we happened to go on a full night. Lots of wonderful individuals helping their kindred dead and their were a few people receiving their own endowments tonight. What a blessing to be a witness and to share this spiritual moment with them. I felt the spirit so strong tonight that I literally cried during the session, which rarely happens. But when the Holy Spirit inspires or touch your heart, you can't help but let the tears of joy flow! I'm forever thankful for this wonderful restored gospel and the holy temples are here on earth. I love learning and growing through the Holy Spirit every day. I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful evening. May God forever bless you!

You May Also Like

0 Comments